1. General: "This policy of personal data processing is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine of June 1, 2010 № 2297-VI" "Personal Data" and defines the processing of personal data and measures to ensure personal data security of charitable organization "International Charitable Good People Foundation".
1. The operator sets the most important goal and condition of its activities to respect the rights and freedom of a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of privacy, personal information and family secrets.
2. The Operator's current policy on the processing of personal data (next - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website. https://goodpeople.org.ua2. Basic concepts used in Politics
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary cancellation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://goodpeople.org.ua
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and provide their processing of information technology and technical means;
5. Impersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the affiliation of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change) , extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - public authority, municipal authority, legal or natural person that alone or jointly with others organizing and (or) carry out processing of personal data and set goals processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) carried out with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information that relates directly or indirectly to a specific or user-defined website https://goodpeople.org.ua